If your business processes more than $10,000 in credit cards each month, you should have a dedicated merchant processor.
Factors that affect your rate:
- Card type (credit, debit, rewards, corporate, etc.)
- Method of entry
- Average ticket
- Equipment used
- Settlement time
- Cardholder information gathered
- MCC code
- Level I, II, III data
Our company is built on being transparent with our clients. We offer month-to-month contracts and are happy to provide a three- and six-month review to ensure we are meeting or exceeding our analysis.
There are many variables that can influence your “rate,” which is why we analyze each one for each customer’s situation.
Easily submit statements
3 simple ways to submit your statements:
- In your mail. Simply scan them in (or take a picture with your phone)
- Online. On your current merchant provider’s website
- In person. Ask your current provider.
A transparent relationship.
What’s your rate?
How much money can you save me?
Will my rate go up?
Is a flat pricing model better for my business?
DrivePayments is focused on saving you money, but more importantly providing you with payment solutions to grow your business.